Tuesday, 2 September 2014

A NEW DIARY OF SORTS

I'm Kylie, a reluctant nineteen year old and I would hardly call myself a writer but I would like to become one and fingers crossed a good one.

I noticed an issue when trying to write my university application essays. This has proved much harder than anticipated and the mere six hundred and fifty words have taken me more than three weeks so far to pry out of my uncooperative brain.

Although I have kept a diary on and off since I was around 8 years old, diaries are often buries in boxes under beds and I have never actually written to be read. The issue now is, I need to write about myself but for the judgement of others.

I hope that with this kind of public diary, even if I am not really being read, I can be forced to write better with the motivation that I will possibly be read.

So in conclusion, this is why I am starting a blog. And considering it is almost Spring (in New Zealand) I'll count it as a beginning of hopefully an interesting story.


No comments:

Post a Comment